HumanRights360 is seeking a case worker for the implementation of the case management approach to the population whose asylum claim has not be accepted and/or undocumented population in order to direct these population in the community instead of detention centers. S/he shall ensure proper case management for beneficiaries identifying initially and then assessing in-depth the needs, motivations & risks of this population in order to provide an individual tailored response.
Position: Case Worker
Starting Date: July 2019
Status: Full Time
Duration: 1 year (with possibility of renewal)
- Fill in social intakes & and undertake case management in coordination with other team colleagues.
- Provide comprehensive package of Social Services to PoCs & escort them, if needed to public services’ premises.
- Follow up the cases with each individual beneficiary.
- Provide adequate information on available services and relevant procedures.
- Ensure referrals internally and externally and follow up on referrals whilst always respecting confidentiality.
- Identify particularly vulnerable individuals/groups and facilitate their access to available aid.
- Collaborate with other actors in the area (public services, NGOs and INGOs) to link the beneficiary with the services needed.
- Maps existing gaps in the national system and works with the Advocacy Officer to press for institutional change.
- Data collect/analyze & Case related info management
- Report internally and externally.
Required qualifications & skills
- University Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences;
- 3 years’ experience of working with migrant & refugee population.
- Relevant Permission of Work.
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility.
- Computer literate & numerate.
- Well organized and efficient.
- Good interpersonal & communications skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English (both written and spoken).
- Field Working Experience at Camps/Temporary Settlement or mobile units serving refugee population.
- Field Working Experience at detention centers.
- Familiar with Refugee & Migration Issues (Asylum processes/return processes/detention issues).
- Knowledge of a language spoken by a refugee population (eg Arabic) or another foreign language (eg French).
- Previous work experience with national or international organizations will be appreciated.
- Availability to travel.
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by 09/07/2019, mentioning in the email subject “HR360_Case Worker_”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of recruitment, HumanRights360 reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
HumanRights360 seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.