HumanRights360 is looking for a highly skilled, talented individual with drive and motivation for our communications team. The role will focus on the publicity and promotion of EEA and other regranting programs as well as setting up and implementing a strategy on attracting sponsorship arrangements through CSR mechanisms.
Status: Full Time
- Implementation of the communication strategy around EEA Grants and other regranting programs as well as mapping and connecting with CSR mechanisms.
- Monitoring of communication obligations implemented by grantees / project promoters.
- Content generation for all types of online channels and media, including websites and social media channels.
- Developing and fostering relationships with key stakeholders including local and international partner organizations.
- Development of relationships with key media contacts.
- Knowledge and management of online digital platforms including zoom, teams, etc.
- Event management capabilities, including online and offline events.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the digital environment and the pandemic related communications challenges.
- Reporting internally on the communication activities.
- Comms budget management of the EEA/ Regranting programs
- Reporting and making presentations to Donors / Sponsors and other stakeholders on communication activities
- Training grantees / Project Promoters on the communication of their projects
Based in Athens, Greece with travel (when applicable) in Norway and other EU cities.
- University and Master’s degree in Media, Communications, Art, Humanities etc.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar position
- Prior experience with EEA Grants mechanisms will be highly appreciated
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Knowledge of online content management system
- Good knowledge – understanding of the civil society sector in Greece.
key personal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Attention to detail, results oriented individual
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and deliver on time
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15/12/2020, mentioning in the email subject “HR360_ Communications Officer_EEA®ranting”. Due to the urgency of recruitment, HumanRights360 reserves the right to complete the process as soon as the suitable candidate has been identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HumanRights360 seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.