Status: Full Time
Position Summary: The Lawyer is expected to ensure provision of a comprehensive package of legal consulting /counselling and legal support to victims of hate crime, and ensure programmatic functions of HumanRights360.
- Legal Services Provision for victims of hate crime
- Liaise with communities (migrant, refugee, LGBT etc) in order to ensure proactive reporting
- Undertake legal cases and legally represent to the court (depending on the availability of resources in this area)
- Ensure referrals internally and externally
- Work with Advocacy dpt for related activities
- Brief and Full Social -Legal History taking
- Report internally and externally
- Perform other programmatic activities when required
Required qualifications and skills
- Legal Studies Degree
- Lawyers Permission of Work
- 2 year experience in Relevant Position (at least 12 months in project serving refugees and migrants population)
- Familiar with Hate crime legislation
- Cross Cultural Awareness and flexibility
- Computer literate & numerate
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal & communications skills
- Native in Greek
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
If you are interested in applying, please fill send your CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 22 May 2018, mentioning in the email subject “HR360_Lawyer”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HumanRights360 seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.