SUBMITTION OF COMPLAINTSOur organization, HumanRights360, pursues a policy of zero tolerance for corruption and mismanagement, as well as a policy of good governance, and applies the principles of transparency and accountability in all its programs and activities. Encourages the expression of your views, comments, and suggestions to improve through them its role and services in civil society.
HumanRights360 has set up a process for submitting a complaint through which you can report any suspicions of mismanagement of funds, conflict of interest, corruption of the organization, its members, or employees. The procedures that we apply in the management of your complaints, derive from our principles, the most basic of which are:
- all traders with our organization enjoy equal treatment and equal degree of protection of their interests
- Complaints are handled in accordance with good faith, transactional ethics, and the applicable legal and regulatory framework
- each complaint is separate and as such requires due attention, sensitivity and understanding
- each complaint is investigated diligently and without discrimination, through the collection and processing of all relevant data and information; and
- we exhaust any possibility of immediate settlement of the complaint and service of the complainant.
When will you receive an answer: Once the process of investigating your complaint is completed, you are informed in writing about the issue you raised with us (proposed solution, clarifications, sanctions, etc.). The time limits for our response are set at 45 calendar days, maximum from the submission of the complaint. However, when, for an important reason, our answer is not possible within the above defined period of time, we take care to inform you about the reason for the delay and the new deadline for our answer.
We would like to inform you that filing a complaint with our organization does not negate the possibility of legal action against your legal claims, nor does it interrupt their statute of limitations.