For any questions you may have about processing your Data, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
1. A few words about the HR360.
HR360 is a Civil Non-Profit Company operating in Greece. It’s mission is to legally defend the rights of vulnerable populations before any competent authority, to provide psychological support as well as activate social integration processes for refugees, unaccompanied minors, asylum seekers, economic migrants, imprisoned migrants and victims of racist violence.
2. What is Data?
The term “Data” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as the name, ID number, position data, line ID, or one or more factors that are specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. What is Special Data Categories?
The term “Special Categories Data” refers to any information that is of particular importance for shaping the image of a person’s personality, such as the racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, association, union and trade union affiliation, organization, health, social welfare and love life as well as criminal prosecution or convictions.
4. What is Data Processing?
The term “Data Processing” refers to any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
5. What Data does HR360 process?
We take care to process only your absolutely necessary Data, which is appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. With the exception of any Data collected by Cookies (see more on Policy Cookies), the Data processed by HR360 is as follows:
- In order to comply with our tax or other legal obligations regarding the contracts of our Partners, we process: Basic identification data (Name), Unique Identification Data (Tax Identification Number and Tax Office), Contact Information (telephone number , email), Finance information(Iban).
- When the visitors are navigating to the website www.humanrights360.org, where either donors or anyone who seeks for our contact are is possible to fill out a contact form, we process: Basic identification data (Name), Contact Information (email, phone, address) , IP address and cookies of the visitors of the webpages of the above website.
- Until the advertised job position is occupied, we process: Basic identification data of prospective employees (Name), Contact Information (address, telephone, e-mail), Training Information (CV) and Copy of General Criminal Register.
- Until the administrative procedures concerning the representation of refugees, asylum seekers of unaccompanied minors and economic migrants or their legal cases before the Courts are irrevocable, we process: Basic identification data (Name), Unique Identification Data (Tax Identification Number and Tax Office), Contact Information (email, phone, address), Health Data.
- Until the program for the psychological support of refugees, asylum seekers, unaccompanied minors, financial migrants, imprisoned women and male migrants and victims of racist violence is successfully implemented, we process: Basic identification data of prospective employees (Name), Contact Information (address, telephone, e-mail), Health Data.
- Until the program of social integration of refugees, asylum seekers, unaccompanied minors and economic migrants is successfully implemented, we process: Basic identification data (Name, family status certificate), Unique Identification Data (Tax Identification Number and Tax Office), Contact Information: (address, telephone), Health Data, Financial Information (IBAN) and Training Information.
- In order to find funding sources for the programs as well as for the documentation of our expenses and for as long as the respective financing lasts, we can send to our candidate financiers the CVs and the labor contracts of our employees.
- For as long as the voluntary work program for minors and adult volunteers lasts, we process: Basic identification data (Name), Contact details (phone, address), photos, resume, presentation and consent form for parents of underage volunteers.
6. For what purpose does HR360 process your Data?
We process the Data exclusively for the purpose of implementing the individual actions of HR360 and in particular:
- To comply with the contracts for the provision of accounting, auditing, legal, medical, psychosocial services of our Associates.
- To inform you about our news and to contact us through the website www.humanrights360.org.
- To hire employees.
- To represent before the Courts and other public authorities the beneficiaries of our programs.
- To implement the programs of psychological support and social integration of the beneficiaries and the provision of voluntary work.
- To find our financiers and substantiate our expenses.
7. What is the legal basis for processing your Data?
The processing of your Data is carried out in accordance with:
- the terms of our contractual relationship,
- your consent, where required,
- our legal obligations,
- our legitimate interest.
8. Will HR360 process your Data for other purposes as well?
The HR360 will not process your Data for purposes other than those listed above. If HR360 wishes to use your personal information for other purposes, it will only do so after notifying you and expressly obtaining your consent.
9. Who are the recipients of your Data?
Access to your Data is provided by the absolutely necessary staff of HR360, as well as its volunteers and associates, who have committed themselves to maintaining the confidentiality of the Data they receive in the context of either providing their work or volunteering or providing their services.
In this context, HR360 employs or cooperates with:
- Lawyers, psychologists, social workers, political scientists involved in the implementation of the respective programs of legal representation, psychological support and social integration of the beneficiaries.
- External partners providing HR360 accounting services and accounting services.
- Volunteers minors and adults, who assist in the implementation of our actions.
- Education Providers, Unaccompanied Minor Hospitality Providers, Mental Health Services Providers for Immigrants, Companies / Businesses in Search of Work, Mental and Physical Health Hospitals, for the purpose of psychological support and social inclusion of beneficiaries.
- Other NGOs
- Public bodies
- Independent Authorities
- Private Doctors Volunteers
10. How do we ensure that our Processors respect your Data on our behalf?
The Processors on our behalf have agreed and committed contractually with the Company:
- maintain confidentiality, and commit to their respective obligations and staff,
- not to transmit to third parties Data without our written permission,
- take organizational and technical data security measures,
- inform us of any incident involving the breach of your Data.
- delete and / or return your Data to us at the end of our contract and
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
11. Does HR360 transmit your data to countries outside the EU?
We may transmit your Data to countries outside the EU. In this case, we make sure that the transmission is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 979/2016 / EU.
12. For how long does HR360 keep your Data?
We retain your Data for as long as your contract lasts or for as long as it takes to carry out our actions, unless this time is deemed necessary due to HR360’s legal claims or legal obligations. The Data collected by Cookies, we delete according to the Cookies Policy.
13. What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- Right to Information / Transparency: You have the right to know who is processing your data, what it is and why.
- Right to access: You have the right to request free access to your Data.
- Right to correction: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and the completion of your incomplete data.
- Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to request the deletion of Data, under certain conditions, such as when the Data is no longer necessary or you have revoked your consent.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your Data for as long as the examination of your objections regarding the processing is pending.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your Data to another controller.
- Right to oppose: You have the right to object to the processing of your Data and we will stop processing it unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have expressed your consent to the collection, processing and use of your Data, you may withdraw your consent at any time without retroactive effect.
In addition, you reserve the right to file a written complaint regarding the protection of your personal data with the Personal Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifissias Ave., PC. 115 23, Athens, tel .: +30 210 6475600, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org).
15. When does HR360 respond to your Requests?
We respond to your Requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complex or there is a large number of your Requests, we will notify you within a month if we need to extend another (2) two months within which we will respond to you. If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive in particular due to their recurring nature, HR360 may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action or refusing to continue the Request. justifying her response to you.
16. Where can you go for the progress of your Requests?
For more information you can call: 210 64 00 214.
17. Does HR360 make use of automated decision making / including profiling when processing your Data?
HR360 does not make decisions, nor does it prepare profiles, based on automated processing of User Data.
18. What is the applicable law when processing your Data from HR360?
Applicable Law is Greek Law, as set out in the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and Law 4624/2019 and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The competent courts for any disputes concerning personal data are the Courts of Athens.
19. How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Data, we will post the update on our Website before the changes take effect and we will notify you in any appropriate way. We encourage you to read this Policy regularly to know how your Data is protected.