HumanRights360 is seeking a Project Coordinator for the implementation of the AMIF project PISTE in Greece. She/he will be integral to the successful delivery of the project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and development of PISTE, liaising with the other international and local partners and supporting them to deliver efficiently & effectively a series of activities.
PISTE aims to improve the quality of civic and integration policies, promoting the participation of migrants in the design, implementation, and evaluation of integration policies, and their peer assessment in Small and Medium-sized Towns (SMTs). To do so, PISTE involves a partnership composed of 3 academic institutions, 4 Municipalities, and 1 ONG located in 4 European countries. Discover more about PISTE here: https://piste.uniurb.it/
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the implementation of the project, in line with the logical framework and allocated budget
- To ensure project implementation is on time, on target and on budget.
- To provide technical support as required.
- To provide feedback and resolve problems;
- To organize workshops, presentations, consultancies, and meetings
- To apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed;
- To draft reports to determine progress and issues;
- To ensure the project’s operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies;
- To liaise internally and provide input for HumanRights360 integration (Social Service), communication and advocacy activities;
- To proactively develop links and partnerships with local organizations and diverse groups with a view to working collaboratively and collectively;
- To represent the organization in multi-agency meetings, working groups and panels;
- To assist the Senior Management Team to ensure the sustainability of the project by securing external funding through a range of sources, including writing funding applications to other charities and agencies;
- To ensure all activities are correctly monitored with the appropriate risk assessments, safeguarding and health and safety procedures put in place;
- To hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in management or coordination positions
- At least a bachelor’s degree preferably in the field(s) of Education, Community Development; Gender Studies; Social Work; Human Rights; Cultural Studies; Social Science; Anthropology;
- Knowledge and preferably experience of NGO humanitarian/development program cycle management and experience of working within a complex organizational structure
- Thorough understanding of refugee/IDPs response and of the Greek context
- Substantial experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control
- Fluent knowledge of Greek (native speaker), good knowledge of English. Arab or French will be considered an asset.
- The ability for short travels to Northern Greece
- Ability to organize workshops and give presentations
- Proactive: Able to work well independently and without constant supervision
- Cross-cultural flexibility in working with refugees or at-risk minors
- Professional attitude, able to remain calm under pressure
- One year commitment
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the email subject “HR360 Project Coordinator for PISTE”.
Deadline for applications: 10 February 2023
Due to the urgency of recruitment, HR360 reserves the right to complete the process as soon as a suitable candidate has been identified.
HumanRights360 seeks to sustain and strengthen this diversity to ensure equal opportunities as well as an inclusive working environment for its entire workforce. Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity. HumanRights360 implements policies that promote gender equality and work–life balance.